UMEE TOKEN SALE
Nov 28 at 23:59 UTC
Option 1: Dec 1 at 17:00 UTC
Option 2: Dec 1 at 23:00 UTC
1. How many tokens are allocated to the Option 1 and 2 sales?
Option 1: 300,000,000; Option 2: 200,000,000
2. What is the sale mechanism for the Umee sale?
Users in the waiting room for the sale will be given a random spot in the queue when the sale starts. Users who arrive after the sale starts for the sale will be placed behind those in the waiting room
3. What is Umee built on?
4. What is Umee built for?
Cross chain lending hub
5. What currencies are accepted for payment in the sale?
BTC, ETH, USDC, USDT
6. What is the price per token and max purchase for the sale?
Option 1: $0.06 per token, $500 limit. Option 2: $0.07 per token, $500 limit
7. What will happen if someone submits a purchase but doesn’t complete it?
The user’s purchase may be cancelled and the user may be banned from future CoinList sales
8. Where will I be able to participate in the token sale?
9. What happens to a user who uses bots or abuses the Queue-It system?
The user’s account will be terminated and all purchases will be cancelled